Introducing the 2019 OBRA Presidents Cup
Encourage members to follow to the OBRA circuit this summer and to make our 2019 Finals more exciting through this exclusive, big money event!
How it works:
At this years OBRA Grand Slam Finals the top riders will go head to head in a final showdown. This premiere event will take place before the Futurity on October 19th. Riders will carrying their Presidents Cup time back into the 2nd Open 4D.
* Minimum of $3,200 payout
* No hold backs
* Equal payout to all divisions
* 60/40 split between Champion and Reserve Champion in each division
* The top 7 riders in points for each open division (as of September 23, 2019) will earn a qualifying spot
* 7 wild cards will be given through out the season
* One qualifying spot for each horse and rider combination
* In the event of double qualifications, the highest division qualification will count and the next competitor in line in the lower division will be invited to compete
* No next in line eligibility for non-entries or scratches
* Qualification spots are non-transferable and no horse substitutions are permitted
* Wild card spots are transferable
* $20 entry fee applies